Crosslinks Money Transfer Corporation (“Crosslinks”) is registered under Money Service Business in Canada under the laws of British Columbia under Registration Number BC1125206, has its registered office at 308, 5th Ave E, Vancouver, BC V5T 1H4, Canada and with its Head Office at 248, Queen Street (East), Brampton, ON L6V 1B9, Canada.
1) Liability: In no event shall Crosslinks be liable for damages for non-payment, non-deliver, delay and underpayment of money transfer orders, whether due to the fault, error or commission of Crosslinks or its representative for more than the principal amount of currency and /or the money transfer and the consumer fee paid by the sender, except as otherwise provided by law. No liability is accepted for variances of service delays due to local regulations or causes beyond the control of Crosslinks or its representatives. In no event shall Crosslinks be responsible for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages. Crosslinks collects the necessary information to process your transaction; the use of your personal information is regulated by the Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA) and other regulations applicable overseas.
2) Your personal information will only be shared with our business partners in order to execute payment of your transaction, it is not shared with any other third parties or used for any incompatible purpose, except as required by law. We’re not keeping payment information in our database.
4) This T&C shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws Ontario/British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable in that province, excluding any rule or principle of conflicts of law that may provide otherwise.
5) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
1) To be eligible for our Service, you must be at least 18 years old. You further represent and warrant to us that if you are an individual and you open Account(s) with us that you are not acting on behalf of an undisclosed principal or a third party.
2) Crosslinks reserves the right to access various government and private databases to verify your information. If certain databases provide a match to the information you provide then we may not have to ask for photographic evidence of your identity.
3) Crosslinks reserves the right to refuse to accept any new user or any transaction at its discretion.
Registration for Remittance Services
1) Any individual who wishes to be registered as a Customer of the Remittance Service must submit an application (in such form as Crosslinks may require from time to time) (“Registration Application”) through any one of the following channels:
(a) submitting all document required by Crosslinks.
(b) at road shows organized by Crosslinks from time to time.
Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that Crosslinks may conduct identity verification or customer due diligence including where there is no face-to-face contact.
Each Registration Application must be followed with either by submission, in person and at a Crosslinks Counter (or roadshow location if any) of such supporting documentation and information as Crosslinks may require from time to time in order to identify the individual. All information provided in or pursuant to such Registration Application must be truthful, accurate and complete as at the time of application and throughout such time as the individual is a Customer of the Remittance Service. Crosslinks may take up to three (3) Business Days to process any Registration Application. The Customer shall not manipulate any documentation or information provided to Crosslinks at any point. Notwithstanding any obligations contained herein, the Customer shall not be absolved from any liability arising from incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or tampered information.
2) Crosslinks retains the sole and absolute discretion to approve or reject any Registration Application in whole or in part (including in relation to the designation of any Beneficiaries). Crosslinks shall not be required to provide any reason or explanation for its decision. Without prejudice to the foregoing, any reason or explanation provided by Crosslinks is for information only, shall not be binding on crosslinks, and does not constitute any representation, warranty or undertaking as to future action or otherwise.
3) Each individual shall be notified whether his or her Registration Application has been accepted or rejected by Crosslinks.
4) The Customer may only register for and use the Remittance Service on his/her own behalf and for the transfer of his/her own funds and not on behalf of any other person (including natural person or legal person).
5) The Customer can also register and use the Remittance Service for charitable purposes.
6) The Customer shall bear the sole risk and responsibility for the use of the Remittance Service and agrees that it is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice and other information received with respect to the Remittance Service in determining whether to use the Remittance Service.
7) The Customer accepts Crosslinks records of Remittance Service Transactions as final and conclusive and binding for all purposes, in the absence of manifest error.
8) Crosslinks shall not be liable for any mistakes made by You in respect to Remittance Service.
1) The customer must at all times comply and provide the relevant documentation that Crosslinks may request as it may be required to comply with local and foreign law on money remittance transaction.
2) When required by law, money transfers sent or received will be reported in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in Canada and/or overseas as applicable.
3) A money transfer will normally be available to pick by identified recipient (the receiver) or transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account or to the beneficiary’s digital or mobile wallet, after the transfer is authorized by Crosslinks.
4) Money transfers will normally be paid out in cash or bank deposit or top up to the mobile or digital wallet or by Home Delivery, in the currency available and agreed at the point of sales, subject to the pay-out country remittance or any other relevant regulations.
5) Transaction that has not been collected after 30 days may be available only as refund to the sender. Services may be subject to exchange rate control regulations of the receiving country.
6) Crosslinks makes effort to carry out money transfer promptly and in accordance to the sender’s instruction. Money transfers worldwide could take up to (seventy-two) 72 hours (excluding weekends and holidays and limited to the hours of operation of the receiving agent).
7) In addition to the service fees applicable to the transaction, a currency exchange rate set by Crosslinks or its representative may be applied. You will be informed of the commission charges and exchange rate BEFORE the transaction is processed. .
8) You will also be issued with a receipt where the details (charges, commission, dates, destination, exchange rate) of your transaction will be shown. It is your obligation to provide us with the correct information to make your transfers; small numerical mistakes or misspellings may affect your funds being delivered in a timely manner.
9) Main features of our services have been made available to you at our website www.crosslinksmoney.com, which we encourage you to visit prior to using our services.
1) Crosslinks reserves the right to limit the number of individuals per household who are eligible for this Promotion. The Special Rate by Crosslinks is strictly limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and telephone number.
2) Any attempt by a customer to abuse this Promotion by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods, will void and disqualify the customer from receiving the Promotion at Crosslink’s sole discretion.
3) Crosslinks reserves the right to void the Promotion, or individual transfers, if transfers appear to be fraudulent or are not compliant with Crosslinks User Agreement
4) The Special FX Rate will be applied by Crosslinks directly to your qualifying transfer up to the Promotion Cap.
5) Crosslinks will not entertain any requests from Customers and/or third parties to provide the bank’s rate (including the daily highest or lowest bank’s rate) at any given point in time.
6) Crosslinks reserves the right to replace or cancel the Promotion and Special Rate with other item(s) of similar value without prior notice.
7) A transfer is considered “successfully completed” when funds are deposited into your intended recipient's bank account. If the transaction is not successfully completed, the Special FX Rate available at the time of initiation will not be applied to any future transfers. Crosslinks is not obliged to entertain any requests if the transactions have not been successful.
8) Please ensure accurate information is given and there are enough sufficient funds for your transfer. In the event of missing information and/or insufficient funds, Crosslinks have the right to reject the application.
9) Where the account is associated with multiple Account(s) without our written authorisation, or fraudulent or wrongful use of an Account is detected or suspected, we reserve the right at our sole discretion and without liability, and without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement or at law, to immediately:
A. Errors and Unauthorized Transactions
Crosslinks will protect you from unauthorized activity and errors in your Crosslinks Account. When this protection applies, Crosslinks will cover you for the full amount of the unauthorized activity as long as you cooperate with us and follow the procedures described this section. Where this section requires you to notify us, please do so by contacting the customer service hotline at (905) 459 2815 & (647) 695 4351 or contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will rectify any Errors that we discover. If the Error results in:
B. Currency Conversion Errors
With regard to currency conversion orders, the following are considered Errors:
If you believe an Error of the type described above have occurred, and you must duly contact us in accordance with the information above, we will investigate and determine whether an error occurred within 90 days (although we typically do this within ten (10) business days) after you contact us. We will inform you of our determination within seven (7) Business Days after completing our investigation.
As per FINTRAC regulation, the compliance officer reserves the right to invalidate any transaction if it is suspected to be fraudulent transaction as below;
The final decision will be made by Crosslinks compliance team. You are not allowed to speak to the Compliance Officer.
What is an Unauthorized Transaction?
An Unauthorized Transaction occurs when money is sent from your Crosslinks Account balance that you did not authorize and that did not benefit you. For example, if someone steals your password, uses the password to access your Crosslinks Account, and sends a payment from your Crosslinks Account, an Unauthorized Transaction has occurred.
The following are not considered Unauthorized Transactions:
a).If you give someone access to your Crosslinks Account (by giving them your login information) and they use your Crosslinks Account without your knowledge or permission. You are responsible for transactions made in this situation;
b).Multiple accounts are created by the same User and the source funds are from different Users;
c).nvalidation and reversal of a payment as a result of the actions described under Reversals and Chargebacks;
d).If you believe your Crosslinks login information has been lost or stolen, call (905) 459 2815 & (647) 695 4351 or by email at email@example.com or write: Crosslinks Money Transfer Corporation 248, Queens Street (E), Brampton, ON, L6V 1B9, Canada, ATTN: Crosslinks Compliance;
Tell us right away if you believe your Crosslinks login information has been lost or stolen, or if you believe that transactions have been made in your Crosslinks Account without your permission using your login information. You could lose all the money in your Crosslinks Account. If you tell us within 60 days after we provide you your Crosslinks Account statement showing transfers you did not make, you will be eligible for 100% protection for Unauthorized Transactions.
Also, if your Crosslinks Account statement shows transfers that you did not make, including those made with your Crosslinks login information or by other means, tell us at once. If you do not tell us within 60 days after we provided the statement to you, you may not get back any money you lost after the 60 days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us in time. If a good reason (such as a long trip or a hospital stay) kept you from telling us, we will extend the time periods.
Recipients may be required to prove their identity before receiving funds by presenting valid, unexpired identification document(s) from a list of acceptable forms of identification. In addition, Recipients may be required to provide a Transaction number and/or another, similar identifier associated with their Transaction. You give Crosslinks permission to contact your Recipient or the Service Company and store all such data, as necessary to provide the Service. Please verify account information that are correct prior to submitting your Transaction because we are not responsible for detecting inaccuracies. If account information is incorrect, mobile reloads may be applied to the wrong phone number or money may be sent to the wrong bank account and may not be recovered.
1) Funds provided to Crosslinks for transaction processed through the Crosslinks system are being for transmission purposes only and are not a deposit. Once we have received a transfer order from you, you will be unable to revoke the transaction.
2) All written refund requests will be subject to Crosslinks review and discretion. If any refunds will be paid in the form of an internal Crosslinks transaction payable to the claimant and the refund might include in some fee’s deductions.
3) If you wish to cancel a transaction or request a refund transferred amount, please contact us. Our Contact information is at the end of this Terms and Conditions.
4) We generally refund principle amount which you made to us before exercising your right of cancellation, but: • we may not refund the commission as a reflex of the costs already fall under us except when the cancellation is due to an error by Crosslinks; • we will not refund you after the payment was completed and/or paid out before we receive your notice of cancelation; • in case the transaction has been paid out, we cannot refund the amount you paid; • Crosslinks has a right to reject any transaction at its judgment.
5) All refund requests must be accompanied by a copy of the original ID and transfer control number.
6) If you made a transaction through our branch, you have to visit this branch where money sent from to request a cancellation and refund. Refunds can take up to seven 7 working days to be processed and this depends on partner confirmation of the cancellation. We aim to process such request promptly but in case of inadvertent delays, we shall revert within thirty 30 days.
7) If Crosslinks is unable to process your transaction request within forty 45 days after submission necessary documents and followed our policies, you may request a refund of amount that has been transferred.
8) Currency movements can never be considered as sufficient reason to request a refund. Currency markets can move in your favour or against you in a very short space of time; please ensure that you have informed yourself prior to instructing us. Crosslinks services are for money remittance only and we will not provide you with advice on currency markets.
9) Crosslinks may refuse the payment order, if we cannot match the client name and address as provided to Crosslinks to your card details. In this case we may be liable for an administration charge, which will be deducted from your deposit.
10) If you exercise your right to cancel and refund, we may take a cancellation charge.
11) Any refunds will be credited back to the same payment method has been used to fund the transaction and in the same currency.
1) The prices for the Service consist of Fees.
2) Our Fees vary from time to time, but changes in the Fees will not apply to any orders in respect for which we have already sent you the Confirmation.
3) If you pay by debit card it will be charged as soon as we accept your request for the transfer.
4) In case of a SWIFT transfer, we are not liable for any additional fees that the banks (either on the sending or receiving side) may charge.
5) When you pay by debit card and your order is refused by your bank or by the card issuer, your bank account will be credited. However, it is possible that your bank or the card issuer might hold the amount you tried to send. If this happens you will need to contact your bank or card issuer to resolve the issue.
6) Discounts on our Fees may be available through promotions that we or our partners may offer from time to time. Promotions are subject to terms and conditions and will be honoured in accordance with their published terms.
7) Electronic funds transfers will be initiated by Crosslinks only upon receipt of verified payment in good funds. Customers may require an extension of the payment deadline which can be conceded by Crosslinks solely and its exclusive discretion.
8) Crosslinks must receive cleared funds prior to payments being made; once funds are received and cleared we will endeavour to start processing your transfer request as soon as possible (please consider bank holidays, cut off times, local bank holidays).
9) The customer agrees that Crosslinks may recover interest upon any unpaid amounts. In the event of default in payment by the customer, Crosslinks may satisfy any liability arising hereunder out of any collateral which it holds for the customer, or other obligation it has to the customer, without prior notice to the customer.
10) In the event such collateral is insufficient, the customer will remain liable to Crosslinks and will promptly pay on demand the amount of any loss or expense sustained by Crosslinks.
Crosslinks will not accept third party funds as stated by the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act. Please ensure no third parties have access to your personal details as it is your responsibility that any passwords, pin numbers, security questions set out by Crosslinks to protect you are not used by third parties.
Policy on Transfer Payment 2008: Our obligations to you will be especially governed by the provisions of the Policy on Transfer Payment. In accordance with our obligations under the regulations we must inform you of certain important rights pertaining to you. Once a trade is completed we cannot retain the proceeds unduly and must send them to your nominated account or return them to you. Money transfers are governed by the regulations where the destination of the funds and the recipient of those funds is located with the EEA and Asian Countries and where the funds are in a currency of an EEA and Asian countries. Further information on the Payment Services Regulations can be found on the website of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
If you wish to make a complaint about any aspect of the Crosslinks Services, please send your complaint in writing to the address shown on the Contact Us page or by email to [support@crosslinksmoney].
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 business days. We will investigate your complaint and come back to you with the results of our investigation no later than 7 business days of receipt of your complaint. If you are not satisfied with the manner in which we have dealt with your complaint, or the outcome, then you may refer the matter to the Remittance Services Office at 248, Queens Street (E), Brampton, ON, L6V 1B9.
1) The laws of the country you are transferring money to may be different from English law, including laws governing what can be legally offered, sold, exported, bought or imported. There may be additional legal requirements, relating to (for example) the requirement to hold a license to buy or sell certain items, or to register a transfer in a central registry.
2) You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your bidding on, listing, purchase and solicitation of offers to purchase and sale of items.
3) There is no practical way for us to continually monitor the laws of every country, or each user transaction. Please do not assume that you are allowed to do what other clients do, or that we are approving or validating any transaction, even if you have successfully made similar sales or purchases in the past. A person who is not a party to this User Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this User Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party specified in this User Agreement or which exists or is available apart from that Act.
1) If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall be enforceable. You agree that this User Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Crosslinks, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition or any other event.
2) You and Crosslinks are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms and Conditions.
3) Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
4) This document sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to its subject matter. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of this Terms and Conditions.
1) This Site, including all text, graphics, logos and image, as well as all other Crosslinks copyrights, trademarks, service marks, products and service names are the exclusive property of Crosslinks, and may not be used for any purpose without express written permission from Crosslinks.
2) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Our contacts you may find on our website website www.crosslinksmoney.com
Contact us by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by Mail : 248, Queens Street (E), Brampton, ON, L6V 1B9, Canada
Copyright © 2018. Crosslinksmoney.com All Rights Reserved.